Pic. A User gets voting rights in the DAO
- A user acquires AUGE tokens.
- The user sends the necessary AUGE amount to the staking to receive voting rights.
- The amount of votes received by the user depends on the staking term.
- The user takes part in DAO voting and uses their voting rights.
- After the staking term is finished, the users is able to receive their AUGE tokens back. The remaining voting rights are voided upon withdrawal.
Voting Power Module (VPM) realizes a standard interface, which connects it to the setting module of the Dapplets ecosystem. VPM implementation may be redefined and replaced later.